Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Koalas!!!!!!!

We went to a golf course to find Koalas. It took forever to find one. But then Daddy found it high up in a tree. It was very exciting to see a koala in the wild.

Then we went to a little game farm that let us pet their koalas.Some people say that koalas are not fuzzy. But they acually are. They felt very soft and fuzzy like a big ball of cotton. I liked it a lot because it is a koala and people don't usually get to pet them. We also saw wallabees and walleroos. Also grey kangaroos and red kangaroos. I had a lot of fun at that farm.

5 comments:

  1. looks like the koala is loving the ear rub!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Koala is adorable!! Did you get to pet the kangaroo or wallabee? We miss you,keep having fun!Sorry we missed your Skype the other day.Love Grandma & Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like he likes you Miranda. Are you going to pack him in your suitcase to bring home?

    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! What's the difference between a Walleroo and a Wallabee??? Anyways, sounds like you are having a lot of fun out there! I wish you were here playing M.P. (if you know what i mean) with me! Are you going to bring me back a wallabee, a wallaroo, a kangaroo and a koala back for me for my B-Day?? You should! I would love you lots! have a great rest of the trip!
    Love
    Michelle ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. alot of these pictures would be great for... well it's a surprise! You will see!!!!! hopefully soon! If you came back! WAAAAHHHHH! ;( oh well lol
    love ya all lots!

    ~Michagin :)

    ReplyDelete