Saturday, May 1, 2010

driving around the out back

We found some wild kangaroos that we could get really close to.

We went opal minning in the outback. I found a nice opal.

A wild cookatoo. There were flocks of them everywhere.

we had fun driving around Sydney and the national forests

A wild kookabura

april 30



Today we are going to find opal. Opal is a vary precious stone. Its colourful too. The most often colors are green, red, yellow and sometimes blue. Yesterday we saw Kangaroos, Emu and lots of wild parrots and Cockatoos. Emus are a type of bird. I have seen lots of sheep and cows. I have made lots of friends and don't worry
Brittany you are still my best friend and jo jo and Britt I have seen 262 horses and multiplying every day. jojo you are still my sis. I miss you all very much. Michelle, I can't wait to get home to play mushroom people with you.



May 2, 2010



Yesterday we drove a long way to get here. We are staying in a camper van which isn’t very big. We are staying in a town called Gunnedah. This morning we walked around a golf coarse to try to find a Koala. We found one high up in a tree. My dad climbed the tree to get closer to the Koala. But he couldn’t get close enough.

4 comments:

  1. Hey, sounds like you guys are having a BLAST! And I hope you are. thats so cool that you saw kangaroos. I wanna see some kangaroos.
    Bring me back a couple, OK? I really want to play mushroom people too! Me and Rebekah wanted to make some clothes and stuff but we didn't. :(
    I want you to come home so i can see you! is the camper van comfy? Well, I hope you have a good rest of the trip and i'll talk to you soon!

    Love Michelle

    P.S. skype me soon!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you pet the kangaroos? Are they really that cute? What color was your opal? Have you tried many new foods? Anything really gross like the vegemite was? Keep having fun!!!
    It is raining here now, almost snowing!

    From your favorite class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool!!!!!! did you get to pet the kangaroos?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, cool, i wish i was there. so are you havin fun? well i hope you are? well keep havin fun out there.


    from you best friend brittany

    ReplyDelete