Friday, May 7, 2010

the beach

The beach.Doin school work. Yes, we have to do schoolwork.
Byron bay. The most east part of Australia.
May 6




Yesterday I met a new friend and her name is Emma. We also went swimming to. My brother caught 4 fish. We climbed on the rocks to fish and that’s how he caught his 4 fish.

Emma is 11 years old. She is really fun. She thought it was so funny the way we play grounders and other things that we do
The rocks by the ocean were very sharp with very sharp seashells on the rocks.We played for a long time on the rocks and the sand on the beach.

 One of Colton’s fish was a puffer fish to. Colton also caught 2 mullets and 1 bream.

I have pet lots of diffent animals so far. I would just like to pet a red kangaroo.

6 comments:

  1. cool!!! were the fish big???

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds like fun but i dont like the sound of a new friend!!!! sorry but your my bestfriend and dont you forget that ok!! i miss you sooooo much i want you to come home now!! it sound like your having lots of fun. well g2g have fun.!!!!!


    your best friend brittany

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, um am I your best friend to Mirmee??? I hope I am because you are one of my BFFs!!! ;) sounds like you are having alot of fun! I wish I could meet an australian person! I'll talk to you soon! Skype me!

    ~Michee! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. micheel and brittany
    you are my best friends and i miss you both. Love you! Miss you!!g2g!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. h i missyou sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. what difrent stuff did you do there?
    i miss you.
    well g2g bye bye bye bye bye bye

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh i can't wait till you get back and we can play MP! Love ya lots

    ~Michee

    ReplyDelete