Saturday, April 20, 2013

Snorkelling


Today we went snorkelling finally and I saw lots of different fish. most often I saw angel fish. I saw 250 angel fish and 10 sea turtles. it was lots of fun. One time I dove down to a sea anemone and the clown fish that lived there was really  big. almost 2 inches long. it swam right up to me and was really  close to my face. then I had to go up for air.  I also saw a 100 pound parrot fish. They are really big. There were  20 of them. There  are lots of different kinds of parrot fish too. I know it sounds funny,  but Ive got a head and sinus cold, And we don't even have air conditioning.  it's always 26-33 c here.  not to complain but boy is it hot. :) I got sun burnt to day on my back. it hurts.  We are back at our  hotel on the same island.  we are leaving for Cambodia tomorrow at 10:00  am.  But first we have to go to Thailand   and take a plane to Cambodia, then we go back to Thailand.   then we go home. 1 more month till I come home :) I'm really missing the food at home.  it's so different here and no good pizza!!!!!!!!!!! :( well I miss you all. bye!

1 comment:

  1. Mackenzie Z., Ashton, and Nancy

    Are there sharks when you went snorkling? If so what happens?

    What do you miss most about home?

    ReplyDelete