Sunday, May 30, 2010

answers to questions & pictures


We had so much fun at the island. It was fun swimming in the warm water. The water was almost 40 degrees and the other tempurature was usually from 38-45 degrees. I love to snorkle. It is so fun to swim with the clown fish and see all the cool coral.




 I also had fun with Salome. I met her on  the beach and then we went on a boat to go snorkalling to a different island.


I am glad we don't have to go on another train. It was so cold because they had the a/c on so cold. We were on the train for 11 hours overnight. I did sleep a bit but I was very cold and we only wore shorts beacuse it was so hot outside.



there were wild monkeys on the beach. But I don't know what kind they are.


our lunch table

3 comments:

  1. The monkeys are so cute!! Your cabins on the other pictures remind us of Roatan.We miss you all.Love Grandma&Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats so cool! I wanna snorkle! Sounds like fun! Those monkeys are so cute! You should bring me one! LOL ;)
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that sounds great and fun!!!!! We would love to go swimming with you. Maybe we could use our magic umbrellas (you know our Caught 'Ya story) and come visit you there. What you think? Does the water feel like a hot tub?
    We had a huge storm over the weekend - lots of rain. Too much!!!

    ReplyDelete