Thursday, May 13, 2010

my dream come true!!

May 12, 2010




Today I got to ride a thoroughbred horse for the first time. His name is snow. He is a professional horse racer that just stopped racing one month ago. He is very tall and very strong. It was very cool.



We also got to see a cassowary . It was just walking along next to our car. A cassowary is a big black bird is about as big as an emu. They live all over where we are at Mission beach. They are very rare to see. We also saw white lipped green tree frogs. I even got to hold 2 of them. We were buying bananas from a stand on the side of the road and the banana farmer brought it to us to play with. They are not poisonous like everything else. They have very sticky feet and can stick to my shirt and my skin. They are really cool.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Miranda just wanted to let you know I just got your card from New Zealand today nice-looking mud puddle you look very good on that horse love grandma

    ReplyDelete