Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Taxi car kidnaping


Today we got to Bangkok Thailand. It was really fun till the taxi. First we got in the car and started driving it all seemed  fine. then my mom asked, is the meter going? my dad asked why is it not going? The driver said no no no you just pay 600 batt.  my dad said no we are only paying 400 batt.that is what it was supposed to cost.  he would not put the meter on. then my dad demanded he puts the meter on so he did and then he stopped the car. I Thought  he was going to throw us out but he was pretending to check the care tire and said the car is broken.  I Can't  drive.  so he got back  in the car and started driving and Colton said I have a hunch that we are going back to the air port. so my dad asked, where are we going. he said car go bang bang bang go back to air port.  let me tell you it went down hill from there. 

So back to the story so my dad said ok just let us out here and we will get another cab. He said no you go back to air port. And my dad said NO I want you to stop right now let me out of the car we will get another cab. He said no then my dad said then we are not paying you a single dime if you are not taking us to our hotel.  he said no we go back to the air port my car go bang bang bang . He would not let us out of the car that is what  I call kid napping. he was holding us against our will in the car. it was scary.
we were told that he expected that we were supposed to pay the toll that he was supposed to  pay. so my dad paid and we got back  to the air port and  the security  person that we told was saying that no no no it was accident.  my dad said no that was not an accident. there is nothing wrong with that car and there wasn't  anything wrong with that car. this guy still owes  my dad 60batt for that toll. So we got a different cab and we finally got to our hotel. So that is the story of how my family got kid napped by a cab driver.

No comments:

Post a Comment