Tuesday, February 5, 2013

new zeland

First  we went on a plane it was 13 hours it was very long i hated it. That plane took me to Auckland new- zeland  which is in the north island. Then we went on a plane to the south island to Christchurch where our first couch surfing house is. We are staying with very nice people. I felt my first earthquake. and i plastered myself to a chair when the people I'm staying with just sat there and said "oh thats another earthquake." :D It was scary and all the people just laughed at me.

I'm always tired because theres a 5 hours time change so ive been going to bed at 8 oclok in the evning and im exited to go to bed now. its funny. and theres lots of different things. like lemon trees and no snow :D and theres lots of flowers. its very pretty here. and the coldest it gets here is -5 and we get -45 :D

Here is a picture of me and Maddi


8 comments:

  1. Glad your having fun Miranda! We miss you loads!!!!!

    -Jasmin <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Miranda I'm glad you're having fun I miss you guys already and I'd love to see more pictures of you all. LOVE grandma

      Delete
  2. Miranda!!!!! i miss you so much it hurts :( you are my best friend in the class and now your gone, i hope your having a GREAT time because your buckets of fun hehe. Stay safe and see you in the summer! call me sometime when you get back and we can watch twilight breaking dawn part 2 lol bye!
    xoxo-Sarah Reimer(aka crazy)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss my choir buddy:) It's so awesome that you are having fun and I am sooo jealous of you:p Did the earthquake damage anything? Where are you going to stay the rest of the trip?
    I miss you alot and I can't wait until you come back and can tell us all about your amazing trip.

    - Keira :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey mirand how do you like being out there? you a pretty lucky person to be out there and missing like 4 months of school, i wish i could be you and out there seeing all the sights. how were the muscles that you had for supper?

    ReplyDelete
  5. DECLAN :):):):):):):):):)February 11, 2013 at 11:17 AM

    IS THERE ANY ELAVATERS WHERE U ARE?
    ANYWAYS THAT SOUNDS LIKE FUN DID U MAKE THAT TURTLE VIDEO!!!!!!!!!
    HOW MUCH PENGUNES DID U SEE?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you having fun in New zealand? were are you going next? did you make the movie of the turtle laying eggs? I wish you were back to tell us about your amzing trip!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey miranda how is new zealand? its probably WAY better then here. Haha thats pretty funny about the earhtquake!

    ReplyDelete