Tuesday, April 5, 2011

backwards

today I  learn about punctuation and using it properly. yesterday i learn haw to say the ABC backwards! then i went for  lunch  and this guy went past us and  got on all 4's and we thought he was choking but his throat just swells up. but then he got up and said i am all right!
 then i went back to sue  house  and made  a picture for (the) (a) (lug) and me. we are going to make more pictures for more words. then we went to the beach and i took lots of pics. then we went to the hotel.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Miranda..Grandpa and I are happy this is going so great for you.I guess because you went to the beach that it must have stopped raining! Keep up the good work. Love Grandma & Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miranda I'm glad you're having a wonderful time. I love the blog and I really loved the pictures, so you're doing something else besides just studying. Keep up the good work, if your mum and dad a hug love grandma

    ReplyDelete